March Specials: 5 Easy Tips For Keeping Your Carpet Looking Like New!
Do You Want Your Carpets To Last Longer and
Look Cleaner All of the Time?
Hello Friend! If you answered “Yes!” to the question above then be sure to take a quick look at these….
5 Easy Tips For Keeping Your Carpet Looking Like New!
- 1. Vacuum frequently and thoroughly. Dirt is the number one cause of wear and tear to your carpet. Be sure that you are vacuuming thoroughly at least once per week to keep the dry soils to a minimum and maximize the life of your carpet.
- Clean up spots and spills swiftly and properly. To properly remove a spot use a clean absorbent towel (preferably a white one to avoid color transfer) and hot tap water in a spray bottle containing a small amount of a mild detergent – just make sure the detergent does not contain bleaching agents. Next, alternate blotting and spraying the area, DO NOT over wet the spot. You can even place a dry absorbent towel under something heavy like a book to completely remove the moisture from the carpet. Most spots can be removed if they are caught early. Of course the exceptions are, if a spill contains a dye, (i.e. red juice) or a bleaching agent then the spot is usually permanent.
- Never scrub or rub spots. The correct method to remove a spill is to scrape the spot towards the middle and then blot with a white towel or cloth. Scrubbing or rubbing the spot will fray the carpet fibers and permanently damage the area.
- Clean your carpets professionally every 6-12 months. Carpet manufactures recommend cleaning your carpets professionally with van mounted steam cleaning. By cleaning every 6-12 months you will extend the life of your carpet and have a healthier, cleaner home.
- Re-apply “Carpet Protector” every other cleaning. Carpet protector “seals” the fibers of your carpets and makes them resistant to most household stains. It also makes your vacuuming more efficient. The effectiveness of carpet protector is reduced about 30-35% with each cleaning. But, by re-applying at least every other cleaning you will continue to protect your carpet from stains and everyday wear and tear, giving your carpet the longest life possible.
Save Money While You Extend the Life Of Your Carpet!
Call Today And Save Money…
Pick up the phone and call Shambaugh Cleaning & Restoration right now…
And you’ll save $25.00 off your cleaning PLUS you’ll get
$25.00 worth of Carpet Protection for FREE!
That’s $50.00* in cash and savings!
But hurry I can only offer you this deal until
March 31, 2018. So don’t delay call now! 419-529-6422
*Not Valid With Other Offers. Minimum Charges Apply